7.6.12

Instagram... and all that




































Dear blog. I am feeling very confused at the moment about what/how my photography is progressing. I shall explain. A couple of months ago, I was convinced that I needed to buy a professional and very posh camera so as to display my work. However with my busy life (and my significant lack of pocket money) I am started to use easier and (in my opinion more effective) edited tools such as Instagram. Now I know that I should be looking to edit my images on software such as Photoshop etc, however, it always seems so much more appealing to quickly snap a quick image and edit it straight away... and share it... and have it saved straight to your phone. Maybe I have become too obsessed with editing stuff. Maybe I should just leave it as it is, but I want to make it the best it can be yes? At the this point I should probably ask you to follow me, but to be honest, I don't really want LOADS of followers sooooo, instead I've just picked my favourite images from my phone. Oh and check out this wonderful new editing site calledPicmonkey, after the sad loss of Picnik, this simple and beautiful editing site has reached joint top in my list of VERY useful sites. Top (of course) is the editing ultimatum Pixlr. So do enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. IT'S ME!:'O
    Btw give me your wardrobe or I'll eat you. x

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Loading...